Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My computer is my new boyfriend

So what is that saying…”all or nothing?” That is me. I never went on the computer, now I have a fabulous computer and it is stealing all of my time. Maybe the “computer that George built” was not a bad thing. Myspace, new music, crazy tangents….e-mail, pictures, viruses….it is crazy. But the comfort comes to me with the thought that soon I will be bored once again.

The Internet though, you just think of something….friends hanging and you have to prove something….go to the computer….LOVE IT! Just make sure your connection is out if you are wrong!

It is another world. You need a recipe go get it. Then instant messaging.

You can get into trouble with this thing! Did you realize how much crazy drama you can start one night posting comments on Myspace? Do you know how many crazy scandals you could uncover in the postings on craigslist?

If you are a voyeur or someone who loves to psychoanalyze people you could do it around the world from your couch! What ya think about that…by the way did anyone see that accident on the corner of 4th with the pink Cadillac? Just kidding

No comments: